1. Church of Nativity in Bethlehem believed to be the birthplace of Jesus. In a visit to this church you will get to see the Nativity Star. The Star is in an ancient underground cave that probably was used as a stable. (Considered one of three most important churches in world.)
2. Via Dolorosa & Church of the Holy Sepulcher
The way of Agony, where Jesus carried the cross, starts at the location of Antonia fortress, mentioned in the inscriptions, as the place that Jesus was condemned. He then passed by 14 stations; the last 5 stations, including the Golgotha, are located at the Church of Holy Sepulcher. (Considered one of three most important churches in world.)
The building is a compound of enthralling chapels and churches. Jesus’s Tomb is believed to be in the center of the church, under the big rotunda with an impressively large dome.
3. Church of Gethsemane / Church of Agony / Church of all Nations – is not only one of the most impressive churches in Jerusalem, but also contain the sorrow and sadness of the event that happened in the area: The Arrest of Jesus.
4. Church of Annunciation in Nazareth – built atop the ancient village of Nazareth, where Jesus grew up as a child. This church is believed to be the house of Mary, Jesus’s mother, when she was informed about her imminent birth. (Considered one of three most important churches in world.)
5. Sea of Galilee & Churches in Tabaha – All churches here are dedicated to Jesus’s activities in this area. The Church of Beatitudes, Church of Fish & Loaves, Church of Primacy of Peter, Capernaum, Magdala, and more.